1 person is interested
Email Marketing Project Manager
1 person is interested
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security.
We are looking for a knowledgeable, thorough Marketing PM (remote) who can volunteer in creating an ambitious E-mail Marketing Strategy for Haiti Now, with a focus on engagement and donations. Ensuring that all email campaigns comply with current email best practices in the industry.
When onboarding your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
- Oversee send-out operations of twice-monthly newsletters;- Monitoring and improving trigger campaigns in Salesforce (Birthday, Welcome and other nurturing activities)
- Segment the database and demand content for more effective email send-outs
- Improve automated KPI gathering through Salesforce;- Report on e-mail results to Marketing Lead and rest of Organization
- Direct copywriters to produce relevant content for our audience
- Must volunteer for min 7 hrs/week
- Degree in Engineering, Marketing or Mathematics
- Project Management competencies, managing projects with multiple dependencies
- 3 years of experience as PM in marketing areas
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Analytical Mindset likes to work with data
- HTML experience a plus
- Basic Graphic design a plus
- Manual AB testing experience
- Data Visualization and Data Processing understanding to support email analytics
- Usage of Salesforce mass email capabilities
- Prior involvement with a non-profit
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning