Executive Assistant Volunteer
7 people are interested
Seeking one executive assistant to manage daily task such as:
- Manage and maintain executives' schedules.
- Make travel arrangements for executives.
- Prepare invoices, reports, memos, letters, financial statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate and direct office services, such as records, budget preparation, personnel issues, and housekeeping, to aid executives.
- Make phone calls to other related organizations for community outreach.
- Direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages.
We are a very diverse team with various backgrounds, ethnicities, ages, skills, and personalities. You will be able to learn and contribute at the same time. Contact us TODAY with your phone number and email address, we will get back to you ASAP!
Recommendation letters will be offered for outstanding performance.
About Health 4 Humanity, Inc.
99 S Almaden Blvd, Suite 600, San Jose, CA 95113, US
Health 4 Humanity, Inc., a scientific research organization and H-1B Cap-Exempt employer, offers supervised structured and guided work-based training to improve trainees' capabilities and knowledge ..
One of Health 4 Humanity, Inc.'s main research focuses is conducting basic research in social sciences and humanities (5417-1.6): Providing basic research services focused on the scientific study of social systems, social institutions, and social behavior and on the scientific study of the cultures of human societies, the analytical and critical methods of inquiry derived from an appreciation of human values, and the unique abilities of the human spirit to express itself. Includes: research in the areas of psychology; linguistics; economics, management and commerce; education; political science; sociology; cultural anthropology; law, justice, and criminology; library science and curatorial studies; and other social sciences.
Health 4 Humanity, Inc. supervise, monitor, assist and guide scholars and college graduates to fund raise and conduct their applied research topics under North American Product Classification System (NAPCS).
We'll work with your schedule.
99 S Almaden BlvdSan Jose, CA 95113
- Office Management
- Executive Admin
- Program Management
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- At least 10 hours a week