2 people are interested
Graphic Design Specialist
Please visit the new page to apply.
2 people are interested
Consider volunteering your time to help improve outcomes and save lives of breast and ovarian cancer patients.
This opportunity will support a wide range of initiatives throughout the organization. The Graphic Design Associate will be responsible for creating ads, brochures, promotional flyers, and updating graphic design related elements of our website. We are seeking an organized self-starter with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
Students in need of volunteer hours are encouraged to take advantage of this volunteer opportunity.
All interested applicants should send your resume along with example(s) of graphic design projects in which you have been involved to firstname.lastname@example.org. Provide 3 references and place the word Graphic Design in the subject line.
- Manage design projects from concept development to final approval
- Create info-graphics, marketing and promotional materials, campaign and concept designs
- Design social media and digital graphics
- Support design needs for annual projects (annual report, brochure, etc.)
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Proficient with Adobe products (InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)*
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (especially Word, Outlook and Excel)
- Ability to work well independently, incorporate suggestions and meet deadlines
- Desire to approach challenges strategically and creatively
- Strong writing skills and attention to detail
- Skilled at collaborating cross-functionally
- Must be well organized
- Passionate about our cause and solutions for the future
About Commit 2 Conquer Cancer
4355 Cobb Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30339, US
Improve health outcomes and save lives of people affected by breast and ovarian cancer with resources that remove barriers to life-saving treatment.
Commit 2 Conquer Cancer was founded by a breast cancer survivor in honor, in loving memory, and as a pledge to save lives and improve survival outcomes. We are laser focused on providing resources that reduce and remove barriers that limit access to life-saving treatment breast and ovarian cancer patients need to heal and survive and improving health disparities that can affect every step of cancer care and prevention for vulnerable populations. Direct support is provided to men and women in need.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
December 4, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Graphic Design / Print