High Demand (100+) Remote Volunteers Needed!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
13 people are interested
The Minority Freedom Community Fund is currently in its developing stage as an organization and is seeking dedicated volunteers to serve on its board of directors and as staff members. We are a virtual organization so volunteer positions are remote, meaning you can participate from anywhere in the world.
We are actively seeking to fill the following volunteer roles:
Board Members (ages 18 and up)
- President (1)
- Secretary (1)
- General Board Member (50+)
- Executive Director (1)
- Development Director (3)
- Community Engagement Director (3)
- Community Engagement Manager (10)
- Community Engagement Specialist (40)-no minimum age requirement
- Social Media Associate (3)-no minimum age requirement
- Website Designer/Developer (1)-no minimum age requirement
- Operations Associate (4)
- Jr. Operations Associate (2) - no minimum age requirement
Simply click the "I want to help" button above to let us know you're interested and we will follow up to find out which position you'd be best suited to fill. No background checks or training necessary. Depending on the staff role you are interested in, we may request work samples to determine fit.
What you get out of this experience:
- The chance to support a revolutionary mission-based organization
- Community service hours
- Free access to all of our programs and trainings
- The opportunity to learn and develop your skills and get management experience all from the comfort of your home (these skills can help in your personal relationships too!).
- Highlight your volunteer experience on your resume and LinkedIn profile.
Need more info?
If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Joining our network as a donor, volunteer, and/or recipient means that you can help us make our communities stronger, more compassionate, exciting places to live for generations to come. To learn more about the organization or to join the network visit us at www.mifreedomcf.org
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About MINORITY FREEDOM COMMUNITY FUND
21460 GLENMORRA ST, SOUTHFIELD, MI 48076, US
To improve the lives of minorities through economic support, social programs, and spiritual guidance.
The Minority Freedom Community Fund ('the Fund’) is a public charity organized to improve the lives of minorities through economic support, social programs, and spiritual guidance. It was established by philanthropist TeQuion Brookins in 2019 to address severe unmet need among minorities in the United States. The goal of the fund is to elevate participatory grantmaking among those who are most often the targets but rarely the voices of traditional philanthropy. Addressing the economical, social, and spiritual well-being of minorities across the country is done through a variety of programs that are led by community members, civic leaders, other nonprofits, business owners, and government agencies alike. Our delivery method primarily entails serving as a fiduciary for programs and providing grants, interest-free loans, and technical assistance to individuals and businesses that align with our mission.
As a community fund, or goal is to ensure that the people we aim to serve have the loudest voices in our decision-making processes. To be eligible for consideration, applicant individuals & organizations must identify as a minority or provide services to minorities. Preference is given to those who have been turned away or are ineligible to apply for other forms of support due to financial, discriminatory, or other reasons.
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.
November 3, 2019
- Family Therapy
- Business Development
- Professional Development
- Life Coaching
- Grant Writing / Research
- Community Outreach
- People 55+
- A minimum commitment of one hour per week for board roles and 5-30 hours per week for staff roles dependent upon the position can be reasonably expected.
- Access to a computer with internet connectivity and reliable phone service is required for all roles, no exceptions.