Food Shelf Assistant-Scott, Carver, Dakota County CAP
6 people are interested
Food Shelf Assistant Volunteer Position
- Greet Customers & help them feel welcome
- Share CAP resources/services as appropriate
- Assist clients with picking out groceries
- Stock food on shelves as needed
- Monday- 8am to noon, noon to 4p, or 4pm to 6pm
- Tuesday-Friday- 8am to noon or noon to 4pm.
Contact Kylie for more information: Kylie.Weller@voamn.org or 612-704-6114.
About Volunteers of America-MN--RSVP
3333 N. 4th Street, Minneapolis, MN 55412, US
RSVP offers maximum flexibility for people 55 and over who want to find challenging, rewarding, and significant service opportunities in their communities. RSVP Volunteers work with local organizations to have impact on critical needs in several focus areas: literacy, housing, food security, independence and well-being for seniors and persons with disabilities, economic opportunity, and service to veterans and military personnel and their families. We give volunteers the flexibility to decide who and how frequently they serve and we support volunteers with placement assistance, free supplemental insurance, and other benefits.
RSVP partners with over 80 nonprofits in the six- county metro area, so we can find you an opportunity that matches your skills, interests, and geographic location. We have hundreds of opportunities in areas such as:
Citizenship--for new Americans
Companionship Education/Literacy--for children and adults
Independent Living for Seniors
We'll work with your schedule.
712 Canterbury Road S.Shakopee, MN 55379
- Crisis Intervention
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- Food Service
- People 55+
- Must be at least 55
- Flexible, Can be ongoing, weekly, monthly, what works with your schedule
- Enjoys working with people and friendly to all folks