On-Call Library Volunteer @ Fort Vancouver Regional Libraries
Mission: To strengthen our communities through knowledge, experiences, and creativity.Vision: Everyone recognizes and values libraries as an essential element of a free society.
- Community Success: We are an engaged and valued partner.
- District-wide Collaboration: We thrive when we all support our common goals.
- Exceptional Service: We deliver positive and successful experiences.
- Innovation: We believe in imagination and possibilities.
- Intellectual Freedom: We ensure confidential and open access to all points of view.
Interested in this opportunity? Please contact 360-906-5075 / email@example.com
About Human Services Council - Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP)
120 NE 136th AVE, Suite 215, Vancouver, WA 98684, US
Volunteer Connections mission is to connect the wisdom, experience, and talents of volunteers with opportunities to enrich the quality of life for themselves and their communities
The Retired and Senior Volunteer Program supports over 100 non-profits and organizations in Clark County, Washington by interviewing, screening, and referring volunteers ages 55 and up.
***IMPORTANT NOTE: The RSVP program will be closing its doors March 31, 2020. After that date it will be important to contact these opportunities directly using the information at the bottom of the opportunity details as no one will be available at RSVP to make your referral. Thank you for your service to our community!
We'll work with your schedule.
1007 E Mill Plain Blvd(Numerous Library Locations)Vancouver, WA 98663
- Library Sciences
- Community Outreach