You Too Can Help!
Three Oaks Hospice
Three Oaks Hospice is looking for compassionate volunteers to help with -
- Patient Companionship Visits
- Reading to patients
- Listening to patients share their life journey
- Singing to patients
- Engaging with patient's other hobbies
- Administrative Support
- Variety of day-to-day tasks
- Answering phones
- Office mail outs
- Patient weekly tuck-in calls
- Marketing projects
- Bereavement Support
- Phone calls
- Memorial service for families of patients we have lost
- Other Specialty Volunteer Services
- Pet Therapy (must be certified)
- Outreach/fundraising support
Please contact Diana Duran at 210-780-3003 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
for further information. Thank You!
About Three Oaks Hospice
9830 Colonnade Blvd, Ste 470, San Antonio, TX 78230, US
Our mission is a steadfast promise to our patients to listen, care and serve as a trusted partner devoted to providing the highest-quality palliative and hospice care and to serve with compassion bringing peace during this season of life.
Three Oaks Hospice care is provided to patients and their families with a focus on care, dignity and comfort. Hospice provides a variety of services including pain and symptom management with emotional and spiritual support. Support is also provided to the patient's loved ones. All provided care is tailored to the wishes and needs of the particular patient and their family. Services are available to patients with any terminal illness, of any race, religion or age.