Kids standard Publication
Our Non Profit organization is currently seeking an Events Administrative Associate, who will report directly to the Executive Director with Development & Events. The Associate is primarily responsible for supporting the events, activities, and marketing support.
- Work closely with the fundraising team to prepare materials, facilitate next steps and have an ability to prioritize and work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Assist in coordinating logistics for high-profile events-packing supplies, shipping materials, etc.
- PowerPoint and signage production (graphic design experience)
- Generate acknowledgment letters
- Monitor and assist with order placement or department supplies, equipment, and materials
- Coordinate and oversee business-related travel for staff
- Social Media management in conjunction with the Director of Institutional Advancement to support donor engagement
About Kids standard Publication
5000 Rockaway lane, Clarkston, MI 48348, US
Empowering kids to become leaner, thinkers through writing in Kids Standard magazine.
Volunteers for after School Writing Program and other outreach.