Executive Assistant for VP - Chicago
This key position is responsible for supporting Project C.U.R.E’s Vice President of Development and Philanthropy. Areas of focus: prospecting, market research, outbound communication and project management. You must be willing to weekly come to the office for 5 hours when the VP is in town, which is one week a month. The right person will need to make a minimum of a 6 month commitment.
- Online and database prospect mining to refine and prioritize corporate targets for cultivation
- Online, email and phone outreach to assist VP of Development and Philanthropy in reaching goals
- Support development of marketing, corporate giving and sponsorship opportunity programs and materials
- Maintain and consistently update CRM (our database) with potential leads and contacts
- Utilize the processes and procedures that have been defined to engage the prospect
- Work closely with the Executive Director in Chicago
- Have the ability to tell the Project C.U.R.E story during prospecting efforts
- Qualifications & Skills:
- Experience in business development and or executive administration
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with high level of confidence
- Detailed Oriented
- Goal oriented and focused on a task
About Project C.U.R.E.
10377 E Geddes Ave, Suite 200, Centennial, CO 80112, US
To identify, solicit, collect, sort and distribute medical supplies and services according to the imperative needs of the world.
Project C.U.R.E. (Commission on Urgent Relief and Equipment) is the registered trademark of the Benevolent Healthcare Foundation, a 501(c)(3) organization. Since 1987, Project C.U.R.E. has provided millions of dollars of donated medical supplies and equipment to sick and dying people living in more than 120 developing countries. Project C.U.R.E. serves as a liaison between we who have so much and those who have too little. With its International Headquarters located in Centennial, Colorado, Project C.U.R.E. has major operations in Denver, Houston, Nashville and Phoenix. Project C.U.R.E. has served people in countries including North Korea, Cuba, China, Russia, Vietnam, numerous countries in Africa and South America and nearly every nation in Central Asia. Project C.U.R.E. ships millions of dollars in lifesaving medical supplies, sending an average of two to three semi-truck sized cargo containers each week to nearly every continent on the globe.