Events Assistant Volunteer
American Transplant Foundation is currently seeking a dynamic, self-starter to assist with event planning efforts. This internship/volunteer position is for an individual interested in learning more about nonprofit fundraising and event planning. This opportunity is a way to gain valuable professional work experience, learn a wide range of skill sets, and further a lifesaving mission.
- Assist the Events & Communications Coordinator with tasks
- Be creative and develop games
- Act as a liaison between the organization and vendors
- Secure raffle items, wine, hors d'eurvres
- Conduct outreach to potential event attendees
- Develop and coordinate marketing and promotional materials
- Coordinate event logistics and volunteers
- Complete other duties as needed
- Completed or working toward a college degree with an interest in non-profit
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with others
- Self-motivated, good organizational and interpersonal skills, detail-oriented, ability to multitask, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Passion and enthusiasm for the mission of the American Transplant Foundation
This is a part-time, 4 hours/week in our office downtown, unpaid/volunteer position.
If interested, please email a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line, Events Volunteer.
About American Transplant Foundation
600 17th Street, Suite 2515 South, Denver, CO 80202, US
The American Transplant Foundation is a national non-profit organization that works to increase the donation of organs and tissue to reduce the growing list of men, women and children who are awaiting a life-saving transplant.
The American Transplant Foundation began with the personal journey of Denver attorney Steve Farber who was the recipient of a kidney transplant. Unique from other organizations that promote organ donation, the Foundation goes beyond basic education by coordinating collaborative efforts and proactively tackling policy issues to eliminate the gap between the critical need for organs and their supply, ultimately saving lives.
The American Transplant Foundation's primary objectives are to develop more mainstream opportunities for people to register as organ and tissue donors, to provide education and awareness through community-based outreach programs, and to endow a chair of transplant surgery.
We'll work with your schedule.
600 17th StreetDenver, CO 80202
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Event Planning / Management
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4 hours per week