A Better Way to Care- Join the Encompass Health Family and Become a Hospice Volunteer
25 people are interested
"A Better Way to Care" -- that's our motto and that's what we do! Encompass is looking for volunteers to provide companionship and support to patients during their final months and weeks of life. Volunteers provide non-medical services and respite time for caregivers and family members. As a hospice volunteer you will be given choices as to how much and what types of things you want to do. Encompass Health values the generosity of our volunteers and provides training and on-going support.
Things that volunteers provide:
- Provide companionship and socialization
- Help with general office support (printing and mailing out letters, etc.)
- Write a journal or life story with patient to give to the family
- Play games, read and listen to music, watch TV with patients
- Create a photo album of patient and family
- Assist musically with Memorial services & other events for patients at Facilities
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Encompass Hospice
888 Legacy Park Drive, Suite 102, Lawerenceville, GA 30043, US
"A Better Way to Care"
Bringing Dignity & Comfort Home
"We bring superior and compasionate care to patients facing the final stage of life."
We'll work with your schedule.
888 Legacy Park Drive, Suite 102Lawrenceville, GA 30043
- Hospice Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Social Work
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Two to Four hours a week
- A Listening Heart -- compassion - caring attitude - kindness - just "being there" for patients & family