Hospice Volunteers Needed-Let's Make A Difference!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
SouthernCare volunteers offer support, companionship and compassionate help. Interacting directly with patients, families and their caregivers. The tasks of volunteers include:
- Spending quality time, playing games or puzzles
- Making crafts with patients
- Staying with patients so family members can get rest
- Enjoying great conversations
- Reading, sharing stories, or providing a comforting touch
- Playing or singing soothing music to patients
- Keeping vigil with patients in their final hour
We also accept indirect volunteers who can create crafts for holidays, can sew, create blankets or pillows for the patients!
About SouthernCare Hospice-Toledo
6545 Central Ave, Suite #103, Toledo, OH 43617, US
To honor life and offer compassion to patients, their families, and caregivers when facing a life-limiting illness.
SouthernCare Hospice-Toledo is committed to clinical excellence in hospice care. We see each individual as more than just a patient. Our skilled professionals and volunteers design an all-encompassing program, in which is customized to each patient that addresses not only the physical needs but also the emotional and spiritual needs of the patient and family. Our hospice teams provide compassionate care for the individuals and their families when life matters most.
We'll work with your schedule.
6545 West Central AvenueSuite 103Toledo, OH 43617
- Hospice Care
- Veteran Care
- Patient Care
- Spiritual Healing
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Drug Testing, TB Testing