Lead a Social Impact Project w/ Non-Profit Partner of Your Choice!
3 people are interested
YCore is a social impact fellowship for young professionals. Impact your community, gain hands-on nonprofit experience, expand your network and build your impact toolbox-all outside of work. We are looking for motivated young professionals to lead project teams in our upcoming program based in the Peninsula running from June - September 2020. You will work with the support of YCore leadership from March 2020 through April 2020 to identify and scope a project with a local community-based organization, then recruit a team of social impact fellows to join you in the project May - June 2020.
How it works:
- Nonprofit experience: build capacity for a local nonprofit in teams of five
- Workshops: gain exposure to the social sector while learning skills like design thinking and fundraising
- Community: join a community of like-minded changemakers and friends
Learn more and apply here: https://ycore.org/fellows.
~Applications are reviewed on a rolling basis with a deadline of March 4th~
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About YCORE NETWORK
304 17th Avenue, San Francisco, CA 94121, US
YCore mobilizes an untapped generation of young professionals and equips them with the tools to impact their communities for the rest of their lives.
We know young professionals want to make an impact-now. In our four-month, after-work program, young professionals gain the tools to become champions for their local community. They complete a project with a local nonprofit; build skills like design thinking and fundraising; learn from industry leaders and join a robust community of changemakers.
202 Walnut StRedwood City, CA 94063
- Problem Solving
- Project Management
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Orientation or Training
- 5-8 hours per week from June - September 2020. Bi-weekly workshops in the Peninsula area from June - September 2020- Weekly or bi-weekly meetings with your project team.
- -Post-college (or equivalent work experience ) young professional - Good organizational & prioritization skills - Passionate about social impact and nonprofits