1 person is interested
*Desktop publishing experience needed.
Eight hours per week/varies/flexible
- Fill in for Welcome Facilitator as needed.
- Sign in as volunteer.
- Read announcements in the volunteer work room.
- At beginning and end of shift walk through center for general cleanliness.
- Support program coordinator and executive director with marketing and publication tasks as requested (i.e. newsletters, program books, invitations, etc).
- Work with printer to complete print jobs in a timely manner.
- Assist with mailing projects.
- Help identify alternate marketing and community awareness ideas.
- Assist with social media and website management.
- Walk through of center before leaving for general cleanliness.
- Sign out as volunteer.
- Other duties as requested by program coordinator or executive director.
About NAMI WASHINGTON COUNTY INC
PO BOX 1074, WEST BEND, WI 53095, US
We work to raise awareness and provide education, advocacy and support programs for people living with a mental illness, their families, friends and the community.
Support, Education and Advocacy have been the themes of our affiliate. We are a volunteer organization; our members have a passion to advocate for improved mental health care and supports. We are here to fight against the stigma that surrounds these illnesses. If you or a loved one is suffering, know that you are not alone, we are here to help.
Our affiliate provides outreach activities in the community. To learn more about NAMI or mental illness contact us. We also offer NAMI In Our Own Voice Presentations. These presentations are available to a variety of groups in the community (civic, school, church or business) to hear from individuals who share their personal stories of recovery.
NAMI Washington County, Inc. is doing great things in our community, bringing hope, help and recovery to those who are affected by mental illness.
We'll work with your schedule.
279 S 17th St.West Bend, WI 53095
- Mental Health
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication