Bloodmobile Greeter Needed in Oceanside
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
8 people are interested
Bloodmobile Greeters play an essential role in our organization as they are usually the first person our donors see when they arrive at our blood drives!
Our Friendly Bloodmobile Greeters:
- Make each donor feel welcome with a warm smile, eye contact, and a friendly wave
- Help ease any nervousness first time donors may have
- Assist with filling out the donor history questionnaire
- Maintain the order of arrivals and answer general questions
- Shifts can last from 4 to 6 hours and are usually outside throughout different locations throughout the County
To visit our Volunteer Page, please copy and paste this link into your browser: http://bttr.im/jy77a
About San Diego Blood Bank
3636 Gateway Center Avenue, Suite 100, San Diego, CA 92102, US
Saving lives with quality blood services in partnership with the community.
Established through the support of the San Diego County Medical Society in 1950, the San Diego Blood Bank, a non-profit organization, is the primary blood provider for San Diego patients and is the largest blood collection agency in San Diego County. A member of America's Blood Centers, a national network of community-based blood banks, the San Diego Blood Bank serves patients in 50 hospitals throughout Southern California.
We'll work with your schedule.
92054Oceanside, CA 92054
- Customer Service
- Donor Management
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Each shift can vary from 4 to 6 hours