Volunteer needed to cut grass for hospice clients who are no longer able to do this task. Making sure their home is cared for provides comfort to our clients. We have a variety of periodic requests in and out of Fort Wayne. If interested in learning more, please call Amanda Bannon or Alexa Hansen at 484-7622. Thanks so much.
- Facilities Management
- Community Outreach
Good Match For
People 55+ Group
Requirements & Commitment
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Be a friend to a hospice patient!
- Friendly Visitor in Churubusco!
- Evening Hospice Buddy!
- Bedside Vigil Volunteer Needed
- Lend a helping hand to a hospice...
- Be A Hospice Buddy in North...
- Evening/Night Vigil Volunteer...
- Lawn Care/Yard Work
- Office Help Needed
- Vigil Volunteer-"Nobody Should...
- Be a Buddy for the Terminally...
- Be a buddy for the terminally ill!
- Breast Cancer Walk Volunteer
- Faith-Based Volunteers
- Certified Pet Visitor for...
- Bedside Vigil for Hospice...
- Be a Hospice Buddy and make a...
- Event Photographer
- Be a Hospice Buddy in Angola!
- Be a Friendly Visitor and change...