4 people are interested
Experience and Skills Required: Looking for a full or part time volunteer who is motivated, project oriented, and has good communication skills.
We are looking for a master multi-tasker with excellent communication skills and an upbeat attitude. Applicant should possess technical skills, be able to perform general office tasks, and excel at both verbal and written communication. Most importantly, the ideal candidate should have a genuine desire to meet the needs of others.
Administrative Assistant Responsibilities:
- Provide administrative support for the Executive Director
- Structure and organize activities and workload of leader(s) to facilitate efficient operations.
- Prioritize schedules, maintain calendars and develop a system of follow-up for projects, meetings and issues.
- Anticipate the needs of others in order to ensure their seamless and positive experience.
About Northwest Compass, Inc.
1300 W. Northwest Highway, Mount Prospect, IL 60056, US
The Mission of Northwest Compass is to enhance our community by providing emergency services, education, and empowerment which foster personal responsibility for those who are vulnerable or in crisis.
Northwest Compass proudly serves individuals and families of different socioeconomic backgrounds of the Northwest Suburbs of Chicago in Cook County.
We'll work with your schedule.
1300 W. Northwest HighwayMount Prospect, IL 60056
March 26, 2020
- Administrative Support
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Full or part time, flexible