1 person is interested
Volunteer Connection Lead-Kauai
ORGANIZATION: American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
Please visit the new page to apply.
1 person is interested
Volunteer Connection Leads and team members work within our volunteer management system to ensure that both the staff members and volunteers are able to use, navigate through, and work within the system. A VCN team lead is required in every department, and they all report to the VCN lead in Volunteer Services. Training takes place as you go, and can take several months to reach proficiency in all areas.
- Management: of the VCN system. Be the subject matter expert on all things Volunteer Connection
- Training: of volunteers and staff members on how to navigate and use the VCN system and programs within
- Collaboration: with community partners, across departments and with team members as well as volunteers
Safety First! Our need for volunteers is constant and our guidelines reflect the latest CDC safety recommendations and follow the national and local government laws. COVID-19 vaccination is strongly encouraged and is required for in-person volunteer roles.
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
4485 Pahe'e StreetSuite 145Lihue, HI 96766
November 3, 2022
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Data Entry
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Network Administration
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Minimum of 2 days a week, 3 hours/Day. Typically 4-6 hours a week. Weekly Team Meeting for 30 min
- Preferred Qualities: Customer Service oriented Leadership experience 1yr commitment Strong organization, and communication skills Enthusiasm for the Red Cross, willing to learn and work within our mission and programs