Mentor and Run with Students: Sole Train at Mother Caroline Academy!
Volunteer with Sole Train: Boston Runs Together, a community building and mentoring program that uses running as a vehicle for setting and achieving seemingly impossible goals.
* Commit to 1-2 hrs/wk of weekday practice and 4 weekend races/community events
* Practices are: Mondays and Thursdays, from 3:30-4:30pm at Mother Caroline Academy
* Oct-June, culminating with Boston’s Run to Remember (5 mile or half marathon race)
* Join a supportive community of caring individuals who bring out the best in young people and adults!
* No running experience required!
If you have any questions please feel free to contact us:
We are committed to creating an inclusive community that reflects the diversity of our participants. Sole Train is a program of Trinity Boston Connects.
Check us out:
About TRINITY BOSTON FOUNDATION INC
C/O TRINITY CHURCH 206 CLARENDON ST, BOSTON, MA 02116, US
Trinity Boston Foundation’s mission is to unlock opportunity and change the odds for the youth of Boston.
In partnership, we build communities that:
- affirm, inspire, and empower youth and their families;
- offer holistic support for physical, emotional, and spiritual well-being; and
- strengthen community health and cohesion across Boston.
515 Blue Hill AveBoston, MA 02121
- Sports Coaching
- Mental Health
- Child Development
- Relationship Building
- Outdoor Recreation
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Mondays or Thursdays 3:30-4:30pm