Mobile Pantry Assistants
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
Community Food Share is the food bank serving Boulder and Broomfield Counties. Our mobile pantries bring fresh produce, dairy, non-perishables, and bakery items to outdoor locations throughout the service area, mostly in Longmont and Boulder.
- Must sign up and attend a New Volunteer Orientation in order to volunteer at mobile pantries.
- Must be 16 years or older
- Seeking volunteers to assist with set-up and help participants collect food at each location, twice a month commitment is ideal!
- All volunteers must wear sturdy, closed toe shoes (no sandals) and sleeved shirts (no tank tops) and dress according to weather (distributions are outside, year-round!).
About Community Food Share
650 S. Taylor Ave., Louisville, CO 80027, US
Community Food Share's mission is to eliminate hunger in Boulder and Broomfield Counties through engagement, collaboration, and leadership. Community Food Share distributes nearly 10 million pounds of food a year -- enough for 22,500 meals a day. In addition to its onsite and mobile pantries, Community Food Share partners with more than 40 local non-profit organizations to distribute groceries and meals.
Nearly 80% of the food that Community Food Share provides is fresh produce, dairy, or high-protein, because the organization is committed to meeting the nutritional needs of the families, individuals, and seniors it serves.
We'll work with your schedule.
650 S TAYLOR AVELOUISVILLE, CO 80027
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must sign up/attend a New Volunteer Orientation to begin. Must be 16 years or older. Seeking committed volunteers: twice a month commitment (~2 .5 hour shifts).