9 people are interested
Workshop Presenter: Use your knowledge to help small business owners learn critical skills
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Princeton
Please visit the new page to apply.
9 people are interested
SCORE workshop presenters share their business acumen with their local community by leading educational workshops and seminars.
As a workshop presenter, you’ll:
- Create and deliver presentations in your community
- Facilitate roundtable discussions
- Lead educational seminars, meetups and other networking events
- Track the statistics on your workshop program
If you have a few hours to give per month, our SCORE clients will benefit from your expertise.
Learn more at www.score.org/volunteer.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration established to help aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of starting small businesses and achieving new levels of success. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE as a workshop presenter today to make a meaningful difference in your local economy.
About SCORE Princeton
213 Carnegie Center, P.O. Box 2352, Princeton, NJ 08543, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
213 Carnegie CenterP.O. Box 2352Princeton, NJ 08543
April 12, 2022
- Teaching / Instruction
- Professional Development
- Adult Education
- Public Speaking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours per month
- Complete your volunteer application at www.score.org/volunteer-registration.