Mary Bridge Children's Hospital Gift Shop
2 people are interested
The Mary Bridge Gift Shop provides a sweet escape for families with loved ones in the hospital offering a warm and cheerful place to shop. Our gift shop team is seeking friendly volunteers who want to make a difference in the lives of people in our community.
Organize greeting cards, jewelry, stuffed toys, floral displays, etc.
Stock candy and sundries
Assist with window displays
Stock and organize books and magazines
Work cash register
Help needed Friday's 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. and Monday's 12:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
311 S L StreetTacoma, WA 98405
- People Skills
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Volunteers must commitment to 100 hours of service and a regular weekly schedule.