Season of Sharing Food Drive Brighton Evening Shift
Busch’s Brighton and Pinckney locations are conducting their annual Season of Sharing Food Drive to benefit Gleaners Community Food Bank.
Friendly and outgoing volunteers are needed to distribute flyers about the Season of Sharing campaign, solicit donations and encourage shoppers to participate. This position requires that you are able to stand for most of the shift and lift up to 15 pounds. Volunteers must be at least 16 years old.
- Mon Nov 18, 2019 - evening / 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Tue Nov 19, 2019 - 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Wed Nov 20, 2019 - 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Thu Nov 21, 2019 - 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Fri Nov 22, 2019 - 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Mon Nov 25, 2019 - 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 - 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- Wed Nov 27, 2019 - 05:30 PM to 08:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Gleaners Community Food Bank of Southeastern Michigan
2131 Beaufait, Detroit, MI 48207, US
Gleaners Community Food Bank, with broad community support, fights hunger in southeastern Michigan.
For more than 40 years, Gleaners Community Food Bank has been "feeding hungry people and nourishing our communities." Last year, Gleaners distributed 42 million pounds of emergency food to 499 partner soup kitchens, shelters and pantries in Wayne, Oakland, Macomb, Livingston, and Monroe counties.
Of every dollar donated, Gleaners uses 97 cents for food and food programs. One dollar provides three meals for a hungry neighbor.
9870 E. Grand River AvenueBrighton, MI 48116
- People 55+
- Must be at least 16
- Please no court ordered volunteers