Want to do something meaningful this Thanksgiving Season? Sell Pies with Uhuru!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Are you a people person? Like to be outdoors? Care about changing the world?
Come help us sell our scrumptious homemade pies at our outdoor pop-up pie tables in Oakland, SF and Berkeley. We will be outside of several different Peet’s Coffees and Safeways. You will work with one of our pie table coordinators to offer pie tastings to people walking by, help sell pies to people who stop by the table and basically interact with the public. No sales experience necessary and we train you on the spot!
Uhuru Foods & Pies is one of the economic institutions of Black Star Industries and it is about putting the means to grow, produce and distribute fresh food into the hands of African people.
Once you sign up and pick a shift or two, we will let you know where the location is and we will give you one that is closest to you.
Thank you and we look forward to working with you!
- Sat Nov 23, 2019 - 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Sat Nov 23, 2019 - 11:00 AM to 03:00 PM
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 - 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Tue Nov 26, 2019 - 01:00 PM to 05:00 PM
- Wed Nov 27, 2019 - 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- Wed Nov 27, 2019 - 01:00 PM to 06:00 PM
- Thu Nov 28, 2019 - 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Uhuru Pies
7911 MacArthur Boulevard, Lake Park, Oakland, CA 94605, US
To create, produce and sell the freshest foods to build self-sustaining economic development, designed for the prosperity and self-determination of present and future generations of African people worldwide.
Uhuru Foods and Pies sells fresh, quality foods at Markets, Festivals and special events to fund programs of the Uhuru Movement for economic development and social justice for African people worldwide.
San Francisco Bay AreaOakland, CA 94605
- Customer Service
- Food Delivery / Distribution
- People 55+
- 4-5 hour shift
- None. Will train