Mary Bridge Children's Hospital Inpatient Department
9 people are interested
The Mary Bridge Children's Hospital Inpatient Department is seeking volunteers who would like to join their team and help minimize the stress and anxiety that can come with hospital stays.
Volunteer tasks include:
- Visit and play with children in the hospital and offer distraction activities such as games or crafts.
- Sanitize and organize toys in the playroom.
- Assist staff at special events such as Halloween and Santa's Workshop.
- Help pick up and sort donations, put together craft kits, and organize supplies.
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 100 hour of service.
- Must commit to a regular, one-day per week schedule for a 4-hour shift.
- Must be at least 16 years old.
Volunteer shifts available:
Sunday - Saturday
Morning: 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
Afternoon: 12:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Evening: 4:00 p.m. - 8:00 p.m.
About MultiCare Health System
1901 S Union Ave, Tacoma, WA 98405, US
Partnering for Healing and a Healthy Future
MultiCare Health System is a not-for-profit health care organization with more than 18,000 team members, including employees, providers and volunteers.
We've been caring for our community for well over a century, since the founding of Tacoma's first hospital. And today, we are the largest community-based, locally governed health system in the state of Washington.
Our comprehensive system of health includes numerous primary care, urgent care and specialty services - including Immediate Clinic, MultiCare Indigo Urgent Care, Pulse Heart Institute and MultiCare Rockwood Clinic, the largest multispecialty clinic in the Inland Northwest region.
Our network of care includes seven hospitals:
- Allenmore Hospital, Tacoma
- Auburn Medical Center, Auburn
- Deaconess Hospital, Spokane
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Puyallup
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital, Tacoma - the region's only children's hospital and state-designated Level II Pediatric Trauma Center for Western Washington
- Tacoma Genera Hospital, Tacoma, which is home to the Puget Sound Region's only Level IV Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Valley Hospital, Spokane Valley
MultiCare Medical Associates, affiliated physicians and a wide range of community outreach programs across the state completed our organization.
We'll work with your schedule.
315 Martin Luther King Jr WayTacoma, WA 98405
- Child Care
- Children Medical Services
- Child Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- Must commit to a minimum of 100 hours of service and a regular, 1-day per week schedule.
- A passion for helping children!