From Jersey with Love
We are looking for a competent Program Assistant to undertake a variety of administrative and program management tasks. You will help in planning and organizing programs and activities as well as carry out important operational duties.
To be an excellent program assistant, you must be organized and detail-oriented, comfortable working with diverse teams. The goal will be to assist the effective management of programs according to the organization’s standards.
- Support planning and coordination of a program and its activities
- Ensure implementation of policies and practices
- Manage communications through media relations, social media etc.
- Help build positive relations within the team and community partners
- Schedule and organize meetings/events and maintain agenda
- Ensure technology is used correctly for all operations (video conferencing, presentations etc.)
- Prepare paperwork and order material
- Keep updated records and create reports or proposals
- Support growth and program development
- Knowledge of program management and development procedures
- Tech savvy, proficient in MS Office
- Ability to work with diversity and multi-disciplinary teams
- Excellent time-management and organizational skills
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Detail-oriented and efficient
About From Jersey with Love
115 Dewitt Avenue, Asbury Park, NJ 07712, US
Our mission is to provide aid, services, and opportunities to equip, empower and encourage our community.
From Jersey with Love provides aid and services to communities to enhance the quality of life for all. These services feeding programs, clothing programs, on site job readiness training and more.