Experienced Lumber Cutter!
- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
DONATE TO THIS
Purpose of Position:
The purpose of the lumber cutter position is to suppport our Tool Training Center through material preparations.
Time Commitment: 1-2, four-hour shifts weekly (Open Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm)
- Measure and cut wood to exact size. Measurements and specifications will be provided.
- Experience with wood cutting is a must.
- Perform other Tool Training Center related tasks as assigned
- Attention to detail
- Organizational skills
- Ability to lift 25 pounds
- Willing to get dirty
About Atlanta Community ToolBank
410 Englewood Ave SE, Atlanta, GA 30315, US
Equipping communities with tools for change.
The Atlanta Community ToolBank Tool Lending Program shares its resources with charitable groups so they can equip volunteers to efficiently complete work in less time with the right tools at a minimal cost. The Atlanta Community ToolBank is also home to our Tool Training Center. The Tool Training Center is a collaborative educational center focused on bridging critical gaps in the areas of tool use, repair and safety; workforce development; young adult introduction to tools and trades; disaster preparedness; and facility management.
We'll work with your schedule.
410 Englewood Ave SEAtlanta, GA 30315
- Inventory Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4-8 hours weekly
- Attention to detail, Organizational skills, Ability to lift 25 pounds, and Willing to get dirty :)