2020 Hope Corps Volunteer Leaders
These volunteers lead our shelter clean ups, game nights, and meal services and engage over 2,000 volunteers with Catholic Charities programs each year!
Hope Corps Members are volunteers with Catholic Charities who:
- Take on a leadership role to run volunteer projects once a month from January - December 2020 (a time commitment of about 3 hours/month)
- Lead either a food service project, a clean-up project at a shelter, or a game night at a housing program
- Engage individuals and groups in service and help them understand more about the programs and people they serve, as well as the impact of their service
- Are 21 or older, organized, enthusiastic, and reliable
- Want to get involved in their community, make an impact, and develop leadership skills
If this sounds like you (or anyone you know), please apply by November 6 th! Check out the Hope Corps website https://www.catholiccharitiesdc.org/join-hope-corps/ for more information. The Volunteer Services Office will follow up with each applicant to have a conversation about their interest.
Questions? Contact Leah Landry at email@example.com or 202-772-4300x402.
About Catholic Charities of the Archdiocese of Washington
924 G Street NW, Washington, DC 20001, US
Catholic Charities is the social ministry outreach of the Archdiocese of Washington. Motivated by the Gospel message of Jesus Christ, and guided by Catholic social and moral teaching, Catholic Charities strengthens the lives of all in need by giving help that empowers and hope that lasts. To this end we affirm and support the dignity of all human life, strengthen families and serve the poor and most vulnerable.
For more than 80 years, families, children and adults in need of help and hope have been able to turn to Catholic Charities to find comprehensive, caring and competent support. Last year our 63 programs working in 48 locations across the District of Columbia and the surrounding Maryland counties served more than 126,000 men, women and children of all economic, religious and social backgrounds.
Multiple Locations in DC & MDWashington, DC 20001
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Project Management
- Must be at least 21
- Orientation or Training
- 2.5 to 3 hours/month