5 people are interested
Escort w/c residents in skilled facility outside to sit and visit by the water weather permitting.
10:00 AM to 11:30 AM
Also can do in afternoons 2:00 to 3:30 pm
- afternoon / 03:00 PM to 04:00 PM
- NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Westminster Point Pleasant
1533 4th Avenue West, Bradenton, FL 34205, US
We are a church related, not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults. We create and preserve excellent residential and health care communities promoting wellbeing and encouraging active and healthy lifestyle choices. We believe in and are committed to respecting and honoring each person's dignity, rights and independence. We are a committed to a program of stewardship that recognizes the responsibility to use our resources well.
Westminster Point Pleasant is a Continuing Care Retirement Community for older adults. We offer residential and health care living, including assisted living and skilled care, with a wide variety of lifestyle options that give residents choices and the ability to make decisions that lead to a more balanced and fulfilling life in their later years.
We'll work with your schedule.
This opportunity has 2 shifts
1533 4th Avenue WestBradenton, FL 34205
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1-2 hours per visits. Flexible schedule for visiting. Could be once a week or once a month depending on volunteer's availability
- PPD/TB screening at time of orientation and provided by the community. Also, request 2 personal references. Volunteer Application packet can be emailed or mailed.