*Remote work until further notice.
We are seeking an independent Virtual Assistant to support senior managements on daily operations, organization and strategic initiatives. Our ideal candidate is organized, enthusiastic, and capable of handling multiple active initiatives at once.
- Manage business and networking calendaring, scheduling and moving priorities as needed according to the preference and availability of the senior managements
- Provide support by way of making appointments and managing IT & technical needs
- If necessary, act as 'gatekeeper’ by screening calls and questions and preparing correspondence
- Organize records of company card credit card, including preparing and reconciling expense reports and receipts
- Research software or resources, comparing fees/costs, that would benefit a non-profit organization
- Help leverage time by performing various duties based on the shifting and growing needs of EFBA, including entering data and creating documents, presentations, reports and proposals
- Prepare senior management for team meetings, presentations, and events when applicable
- If necessary, assist with building and organizing budget
- Assist with creation of timeline tasks for each department, transcribing senior management's knowledge into procedures
- Write down and organizing ideas & information
- Handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer service and response
- Attend team meetings as required, prepare agenda if needed and take meeting minutes
- Follow-up on action items from meetings
- Support of executive team if needed
- Coordinate travel when applicable
- Perform other ad hoc duties as and when requested
- Excellent technical skills - proficiency in Google suite and Slack
- Professional and articulate communication skills and a pleasant, professional nature
- Ability to work under pressure and be INDEPENDENT
- Impeccable attention to detail and a proactive approach to staying organized
- Proven capacity to multitask and switch between multiple projects
- Motivation to succeed, with a high standard of work
- Willingness and enthusiasm to help out with all projects, large and small
- Demonstrated experience handling sensitive information
- Interest and confidence in learning new technologies
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with various internal and external stakeholders, including other executives, staff and board members
- Sharp business judgment, ability to see "big picture" and to prioritize, while working independently, yet asking for help when necessary
- Self-starter who enjoys finding ways to improve things without direction
- High energy and strong work ethic,
We ask volunteers come into the virtual assistant role with a good attitude in willing to learn, grow, and develop new skills!
"If your experience looks a little different from what we’ve identified and you think you can rock the role, we’d love to learn more about you."
640 DAVIS ST UNIT 26, SAN FRANCISCO, CA 94111, US
Education Française Bay Area was created in 2009 by Gabrielle DURANA to give access to all children to a bilingual education, in our case French. We are a WASC accredited part-time school. Our non profit organization offers high quality yet affordable French after schools, summer camps and cultural programs to both francophone and French as a Second Language children, aged 5-18. The classes take place in local schools of the Bay Area. Our mission statement is simple: to provide a bilingual, multicultural francophone education, opening doors and minds to the world.
"Ideas are a dime a dozen. People who implement them are priceless." Mary Kay Ash
We want to make the world a better place. We believe every child, every person has a potential and it is our individual and collective duty to empower that human through care, guidance and education to become truly part of society.
Care is not enough, we need action and we need justice. We are the change we seek. Howard Thurman once wrote: "Don't just ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you alive, and do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive".
Are you alive? Then let's put our energy into something bigger than ourselves and hold each other accountable to protect the children, protect the planet, protect the world's biological and cultural diversity. Yes, we can change the world together from here. Change will not come if we wait for some other person, for some other time. We, the people are the change we seek.