7 people are interested
Webinar Team: Help SCORE conduct free educational webinars for small businesses
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Southeastern Massachusetts
Please visit the new page to apply.
7 people are interested
The SCORE Event Management Team conducts free educational webinars for all small business owners.
As Webinar Team (Co) Chair you'd be responsible for:
- Working with SCORE Chapter Leadership to develop our webinar/workshop strategic approach
- Finding new presenters to expand our educational offerings and client reach
- Collaborating with other SCORE Chapters with regard to our District agenda
- Creating and delivering presentations for current/future small business owners
- Collaborating with the Presenter for logistical coordination prior to the webinar
- Collaborating with the Administrator before, during and after the webinar
- Facilitate the webinar (Zoom settings, record it, make introductions, monitor chat, moderate Q&A)
- Track and report the statistics on the webinar program
- Scheduling the webinar in our CRM system
- Promoting the webinar using Constant Contact
- Post recording of webinar to our SCORE website
If you have a few hours to give per month, our SCORE clients will benefit from your expertise.
Learn more at www.score.org/volunteer.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration established to help aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of starting small businesses and achieving new levels of success. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE as a workshop presenter today to make a meaningful difference in your local economy.
About SCORE Southeastern Massachusetts
60 School Street, Metro South Chamber of Commerce, Brockton, MA 02301, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
1050 Hingham StreetSouth Shore Chamber of CommerceRockland, MA 02370
July 11, 2023
- Teaching / Instruction
- Professional Development
- Adult Education
- Public Speaking
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Program Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours per month
- Complete your volunteer application at www.score.org/volunteer-registration.