Volunteer Needed For The Trotwood Area
Grace Hospice is in need for a compassionate and loving individual to donate some time as a direct volunteer. Qualifications include but not limit to assist patient in writing letters & cards; as well as a friendly smiling face! Please contact Grace if you are interested to get started making this need happen or for further information. Thank you!
About Grace Hospice-Dayton
3033 Kettering Blvd., Suite 220, Moraine, OH 45439, US
Our mission is: to provide excellence in end of life care to patients and support their families throughout the patient's life-limiting illness and beyond. To be the hospice recognized in the industry for providing the needed core services to patients and their families with the highest quality of care, compassion, and support while being the leader in innovative management and delivery techniques. Our hospice philosophy is considered to be the model for quality, compassionate care for people facing a life-limiting illness or injury.
- Compassionate, patient-centered approach to medical care and support for people at the end of life and their families.
- Focused on maintaining dignity, increasing quality of life, and providing comfort, including pain and symptom control
- Personalized plans of care created to meet the individual needs and wishes of patient and patient families.
- Available at all times, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.
- This support extends to family members, helping them cope with their own unique emotional and spiritual concerns.
We'll work with your schedule.
Trotwood AreaTrotwood, OH 45426
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time commitment is up to the volunteers availability.