Classroom volunteer needed for child development center
Family Services' Watch Me Grow Child Development Center needs volunteers to assist in the classrooms in a variety of ways. Watch Me Grow is a high-quality, structured, child development and learning center for children ages six weeks through five years old.
Location: 22530 Gateway Center Drive, Suite 900, Clarksburg, MD, 20871
- Engage children in age-appropriate games and activities
- Help with classroom transitions
- Assist in preparation of art projects
- Sanitize toys and assist in clean up
- Maintain confidentiality
- Have fun!
- Is dependable, creative and flexible
- Willing to take on a wide-range of tasks
- Enjoys working in a team environment with an encouraging and positive attitude
- Has a respectful attitude in working with young children
- Students 16 and older are welcome to volunteer
Time commitment: Volunteers are asked to help once or twice a week for a two-hour shift, either from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. or anytime between 2:45 p.m. - 6:30 p.m.
All interested volunteers must submit a completed volunteer application and attend a new volunteer orientation. For more information and to apply, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 301-840-3183.
About Family Services, Inc.
610 E. Diamond Avenue, Suite 100, Gaithersburg, MD 20877, US
Family Services, Inc. promotes the resilience, recovery, and independance of individuals and families across the lifespan though mental and physical health, social service, and education, thereby stregthening communities.
For over 100 years, Family Services, Inc. provides a wide array of services and supports to over 25,000 people in Montgomery and Prince George's counties each year.
We'll work with your schedule.
22530 Gateway Center Drive, Suite 900Clarksburg, MD 20871
- Child Care
- Child Development
- Background Check
- Must be at least 16
- Orientation or Training
- 2-4 hours a week
- Submission of completed volunteer application and attendance to a volunteer orientation.