DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Talented Girls in Action is seeking a Volunteer Photographer to take professional
photos of our volunteers and students. These photos will be used on our website, intranet, and for employee use in other formats (LinkedIn, volunteer & board work, etc). Without the internal capacity or personnel resources to secure professional head-shots, this benefit will be very valuable on an organizational and individual level.
- Spend 1-3 hours a month at our main location (Thomasboro Academy
- Photograph Mentors and students who have signed up for this opportunity
- Take photos of board members and audience at our annual holiday Benefit
- Communicate with TGIA liaison prior to and in follow up to photoshoots
- Edit photographs
- Provide TGIA with JPEG images for web use and all rights to the photographs
- Ability to take professional quality portrait photos
- Photograph staff at both our School and Holiday Event locations
- Provide equipment necessary for photoshoot
- Ability to edit photos
- Email photos to TGIA point of contact
- Wed Oct 30, 2019 - afternoon / 03:30 PM to 04:15 PM
- Sat Nov 23, 2019 - afternoon / 01:15 PM to 03:15 PM
- NONE OF THESE DAYS WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
About Talented Girls in Action
PO BOX 470334, Charlotte, NC 28247, US
Talented Girls In Action is a 501(c) nonprofit organization that exist to advance the next generation of young girls to operate at a standard of excellence in every aspect of their lives, by unlocking their unique potential as well as forming a life long passion for education. TGIA will incorporate discipline, integrity and acts of service into the curriculum to assist girls as they matriculate into the next chapter of their lives.
Talented Girls In Action is an after school program that exist to advance the next generation of young girls through a multifaceted curriculum, mentor-ship, individualized tutoring and enrichment opportunities.
We serve girls from the ages of 12 to 18 that come from disadvantage backgrounds. Our main initiative to encourage girls to come into confident possession of their own unique talents by transforming their underprivileged mindset and providing a new outlook into their academic future.
Many young girls are dealing with very challenging socio-economic issues that inhibit them from finding positive outlets for their time and energy.
Through TGIA young girls will be able to discuss their problems in a safe and nurturing environment where viable solution are provided for them to pursue. All the while developing a positive outlook for their futures and their self image.
538 Bradford DrCharlotte, NC 28208
- Market Research / Analysis
- Social Media / Blogging
- Background Check
- We ask that you are available 1 to 3 hours a month.