2 people are interested
2 people are interested
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security.
Role brief: The Communication Analyst is familiar with Tableau or other data visualization products focused on providing business intelligence. The candidate will work with the Data Analyst team to understand the existing visualizations to design and create short videos to explain the data and how to use the reports.
"Your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser."
Work with internal teams to analyze the data reports and formats
Demonstrate expertise in designing short videos to explain the state in Haiti backed by data.
Excellent oral and written communication skills
Recommend data fixes as you encounter any errors and determine the best course of action to meet the needs
- Experience with video creation tools and providing voice over.
- Be able to simplify communication for the general audience.
- Minimum volunteer hours expected: 7 hrs per week
- Please mail sample of Video work.
- This link is to show what we're looking for from Data Analyst/Visualization - Tableau candidates: https://public.tableau.com/profile/haiti.now#!/
- Fluent in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Reliable internet connection a must
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy in a fast-paced environment
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc.
- Familiarity with or quick adoption of Trello and Slack tools important
About Haiti Now (Ayiti Now Corp)
1300 Washington Ave., #662, Miami Beach, FL 33119, US
Haiti-Now is dedicated to empowering Haitian girls living in domestic servitude to overcome poverty and exploitation to achieve economic security. Ayiti Now Corp is a 501(c)(3) organization. (Ayiti = Haiti in Creole) After completing onboarding, regardless of the role and team you are joining, your first assignment will be to start a fundraising campaign. Haiti Now will provide further guidance for you to have a quick and successful fundraiser.
To see girls in domestic servitude overcome extreme poverty, heal emotional trauma, and live rewarding lives.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
July 17, 2021
- 7 hrs/week