PAIN CLINIC VOLUNTEER
Interventional Pain Services Volunteer
Are you interested in helping out "behind-the -scenes" in a hospital? Do you want to provide a welcoming and helpful atmosphere for patients and visitors? Volunteer assistance is crucial in providing every day care in meeting the needs of our patients and their families in the Interventional Pain Clinic. Volunteers assist in the day-to-day functions of a busy outpatient department to ensure quality care is given to our patients in a timely, efficient, and respectful manner.
- Escort families and patients to their destination
- Escort patients via wheelchair to car at discharge
- Tape and fill Pain charts backs
- Make chart packs for the Pain charts
- Sticker Pain charts when needed for next day
- File charts
- File Op noted on Pain charts
- Pull charts for next day schedule
- Other duties as assigned
Please apply at https://www.unitypoint.org/cedarrapids/volunteers.aspx
About St. Luke's Hospital
1025 A AVENUE NE, CEDAR RAPIDS, IA 52402, US
To give the healthcare we'd like our loved ones to receive.
St. Luke's is 550 bed acute care hospital. We are nationally recognized for our heart services. Three out of four babies in our region are born in our hospital. We are the first CARF accredited Rehabilitation Unit in Iowa. We are the state leader in robotic surgeries.
We'll work with your schedule.
1026 A AvenueCedar Rapids, IA 52402
- People 55+
- 6 months minimum commitment/ 8am-Noon
- Must be able to push wheelchairs