5 people are interested
Chapter Support Volunteer: Event Coordinator
ORGANIZATION: SCORE Greater Phoenix
Please visit the new page to apply.
5 people are interested
Every SCORE chapter depends on the talent and time of volunteers to help entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of small business ownership.
We’re currently looking for volunteers to work on specific projects. These volunteers are staffed based on their unique skills and are welcome to assist with leadership and chapter support tasks-they really are the backbone of the organization.Join Score’s EVENT Team. Score is a Volunteer arm of the Small Business Administration and offers free mentoring to Small Businesses. Score also offers workshops and webinars on specific topics to help Small Businesses succeed. Enjoy a rewarding volunteer experience working from your home computer.
- Research, recommend and interview potential presenters for relevant workshops and webinars.
- Have presenters agree to Score guidelines for presenters.
- Score, Phoenix has a Team that supports the Event process. This position will be a liaison with the Education Team which gives input on topics and presenters.
- Manage the calendar for when presentations will be made
- Coordinate details and agenda with the presenters to ensure proper information and processes are performed.
- Find, assign and train volunteers to 'host’ (Moderate) webinars.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration that helps aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE today to make a meaningful difference in your local community.
About SCORE Greater Phoenix
Virtual, Phoenix, AZ 85012, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
2828 N. Central AveSuite 800Phoenix, AZ 85004
January 9, 2024
- Office Reception
- Administrative Support
- Human Resources Training & Development
- Data Entry
- Community Outreach
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 4hrs/ week
- Complete your volunteer application at www.score.org/volunteer.