Volunteer Office Assistant
2 people are interested
Are you computer literate, detail-oriented and enjoy making a positive difference in our community? Then French & Pickering Creeks Conservation Trust needs your help!
Volunteer Office Assistant
The Volunteer Office Assistant reports to the Financial Manager.
Summary: The Office Assistant will perform a variety of tasks, depending on project deadlines in French & Pickering’s office at 511 Kimberton Road, Phoenixville. The primary recurring task is to enter donation information into French & Pickering’s DonorPerfect database, generate gift acknowledgement letters, help prepare for special events and provide miscellaneous administrative support.
This position helps to extend the resources of French & Pickering as we work to preserve, steward and connect people to the land in northern Chester County.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Data entry
- Maintenance of office space
- Other duties specifically around coordination of special events, or as assigned
- Must present a professional appearance and a friendly manner
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public
- Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented
- Respect and maintain confidentiality of French & Pickering volunteers, partners, and donors
- Computer skills
Training & Supervision
- Completes office orientation which includes training on the following items: Phone and Database System Tutorials, Filing System.
Time Commitment: One half day per week minimum with a maximum based on the volunteer’s skill set, proficiency, the needs of the organization, and availability of staff to provide proper training and supervision.
Volunteer Office Assistant Benefits: * Help protect the natural areas of northern Chester County! * Knowledge that you are working as a team to ensure that office functions run smoothly. * Work experience * Free coffee! * Free parking, if needed.
Apply: Please submit a summary of qualifications and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We can’t do it without you! Thank you for your consideration in becoming a part of our team.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FRENCH & PICKERING CREEKS CONSERVATION TRUST INC
511 KIMBERTON RD, PHOENIXVILLE, PA 19460, US
To preserve, steward and connect people to the land in northern Chester County.
Natural resource and land preservation
We'll work with your schedule.
511 Kimberton RoadPhoenixville, PA 19460
- One half day per week minimum with a maximum based on the volunteer’s skill set, proficiency, the needs of the organization, and availability of staff to provide proper training and supervision.
- • Must present a professional appearance • Must be dependable and punctual • Be courteous and personable when dealing with the public • Be self-directed, willing to take initiative, and detail-oriented • Respect and maintain confidentiality