10 people are interested
* Assist with social media platforms to promote volunteerism
* Provide administrative support
* Participate in community events related to W.H.O of Tampa Bay Inc.
* Register, interact and monitor volunteers to ensure a positive experience
* Evaluate all aspects of volunteer needs to ensure effectiveness and to recommend changes as appropriate on behalf of the organization.
* Strong communication, writing, time management and telephone skills
* Outgoing, motivated and professional
* Confidant working independently and as a team
* Able to efficiently assess, direct, and lead
* Experience in Microsoft Word and Excel
About Women Helping Others of Tampa Bay, Inc.
2917 E 26th Ave, Tampa, FL 33605, US
Women Helping Others of Tampa Bay, Inc.'s mission is to strengthen the community and perform charitable services. We are dedicated to promoting the empowerment of people as well as supporting other organizations that hold the same values.
Women Helping Others of Tampa Bay, Inc. is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization. We work to end homelessness by hosting monthly feedings events and collaborating with like-minded organizations that can assist in being resources to those who would like to transition to self sufficiency.
We'll work with your schedule.
808 E 26th AveTampa, FL 33603
- Customer Service
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Orientation or Training