Stray Cat Alliance
STRAY CAT ALLIANCE: Our mission is to educate and empower communities to advocate for every cat’s right to be safe, healthy and valued.
We are looking for a dedicated volunteer to join our cat-loving team to help with Google Adwords.
We are looking for a professional volunteer to help:
- Set up, build, manage, and optimize Google Ads for our organization.
- Monitor, identify and improve all three components of the AdWords quality Score: Ad Relevance, Expected CTR, and Landing Page Experience.
- Assure keyword targets, landing page content, and text ad copy are all in close alignment and optimized.
- Keep track of data for review.
We are a fun, crazy cat team! If you love to be around cats, helping a non-profit grow, this could be the PURRFECT volunteer opportunity for you!
About Stray Cat Alliance
PO BOX 661277, Los Angeles, CA 90066, US
We are building a no kill nation, one stray cat at a time. We are dedicated to the protection of stray and feral cats.
Vision: Stray Cat Alliance envisions a time when all cats are valued and safe whether in homes or communities, and when shelters serve as temporary safe havens.
Stray Cat Alliance values:
- Every cat’s life as worthy and deserving of human attention, compassion, dedication and action on its behalf.
- The sheer joy, the love and utter magic that cats bestow upon the human race.
- All cats equally, whether in a forever home or free-roaming in need of human care and assistance.
- The power of education and knowledge, combined with patience and determination, to invoke understanding and positive change in outreach assistance to help cats.
- Its decade of victories for the cats in the key areas of rescue, adoptions and uniquely, in Trap/Neuter/Return.
- Its record of returning every single call or e-mail for support with cat issues.
- Its reputation as the go-to source for stray cats.
- The opportunity to advocate and positively influence perceptions about stray cats so numbers of supporters increase, along with the scope of such important work.
- The momentum of humane causes and how far they have come in this new millennium, and are excited about the future.