Welcome Center Coordinator
2 people are interested
Welcome Center Facilitator
Five Hours per week (varies, as needed)
Wednesday 9:00 - 2:00 pm
Friday 10:00 - 2:00 pm
- Sign in as volunteer.
- Read announcements in the volunteer work room.
- At beginning and end of shift walk through center to ensure general cleanliness.
- Make coffee for groups. After groups wash out coffee pot.
- Put out sign in sheet for participants.
- Open center doors at designated time.
- Greet participants and make sure each participant signs in/out as appropriate.
- Direct participants to location of group.
- Answer questions, provide community resources information.
- Check community resource wall and fill brochure racks as necessary.
- General clerical work as directed by program coordinator or executive director.
- Refill paper towels, toilet paper, and soap dispensers in restrooms.
- Lock door behind last participant to leave.
- Sign out as volunteer.
- Other duties as requested by program coordinator or executive director.
About NAMI WASHINGTON COUNTY INC
PO BOX 1074, WEST BEND, WI 53095, US
We work to raise awareness and provide education, advocacy and support programs for people living with a mental illness, their families, friends and the community.
Support, Education and Advocacy have been the themes of our affiliate. We are a volunteer organization; our members have a passion to advocate for improved mental health care and supports. We are here to fight against the stigma that surrounds these illnesses. If you or a loved one is suffering, know that you are not alone, we are here to help.
Our affiliate provides outreach activities in the community. To learn more about NAMI or mental illness contact us. We also offer NAMI In Our Own Voice Presentations. These presentations are available to a variety of groups in the community (civic, school, church or business) to hear from individuals who share their personal stories of recovery.
NAMI Washington County, Inc. is doing great things in our community, bringing hope, help and recovery to those who are affected by mental illness.
We'll work with your schedule.
279 S 17th St.West Bend, WI 53095
- Mental Health
- Office Reception
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Relationship Building
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- up to 5 hours per week (varies)
- Have an interest and general knowledge of working with individuals with mental illness. If you have personal or lived experience with mental illness, this is helpful!