3 people are interested
Webmaster needed to update and connect events to chapter website.
3 people are interested
A SCORE webmaster will share their website development skills with the SCORE chapter.
As a Webmaster, you’ll:
- Update the website with current information
- Connect webinars and events in database with website for links to registrants
- Assist chapter with best practices for website maintenance/development
- Track the statistics on the marketing outreach via website and other social media
If you have a few hours to give per month, our SCORE clients will benefit from your expertise.
Learn more at www.score.org/volunteer.
SCORE is a nonprofit resource partner of the U.S. Small Business Administration established to help aspiring and existing entrepreneurs succeed. Every year, SCORE volunteers help thousands of entrepreneurs achieve their dreams of starting small businesses and achieving new levels of success. Volunteering is a way for you to give back, network with business experts, and share your knowledge. Join SCORE as a workshop presenter today to make a meaningful difference in your local economy.
About SCORE Vancouver
4001 Main Street, Suite 121, Box 3, Vancouver, WA 98663, US
SCORE, a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, is dedicated to helping small businesses get off the ground, grow and achieve their goals through education and mentoring. Our mission is to foster vibrant small business communities through mentoring and education.
SCORE, America's premier source of free and confidential small business advice for entrepreneurs and small businesses, is a nonprofit resource partner with the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). We have over 300 SCORE offices across the country and 10,000 volunteers offering free business mentoring and low- or no-cost workshops.
For over 50 years, SCORE's thousands of working and retired business professionals have volunteered to support the success of small business nationwide. SCORE business mentoring is free and confidential.
- Free, confidential business mentoring in person, via email or by video
- Volunteer mentors who share their expertise across industries
- Free business tools, templates and tips online
- Inexpensive or free business workshops (locally) and webinars (online 24/7)
4001 Main StreetSuite 121, Box 3Vancouver, WA 98663
November 11, 2021
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Google Apps
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Security / Network Administration
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- A few hours per month.
- Complete your volunteer application at www.score.org/volunteer-registration.