- A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
6 people are interested
Support equitable access to education in your community as an Administrative Assistant! Every child in our community should have the same chance to succeed when they enter grade school. That means we need to prepare them by making sure all families can access high quality child care and early education services. To do this, we need to better reach the community, which is where you come in. The Administrative Assistant comes in once a month to prepare marketing materials for delivery, and assist with other administrative tasks as they are needed, such as mailing, labeling, book cleaning etc. Be a part of the quest to reduce inequality in Thurston County. Make a difference and gain professional development as an Administrative Assistant.
About Child Care Action Council
3729 Griffin Lane SE, PO Box 446, OLYMPIA, WA 98501, US
To promote and nurture early learning communities where families and children thrive.
The Child Care Action Council was founded in 1987 by a group of parents, child care professionals, employers, school & government representatives and other community members concerned about the inadequacies of our community's child care system.
CCAC currently serves parents & providers in Thurston, Grays Harbor, Mason, Kitsap, Jefferson and Clallam counties.
Our mission is to promote and nurture early learning communities where families and children thrive.
To accomplish these goals, CCAC:
- Responds each year to thousands of families needing childcare.
- Educates parents in evaluating the quality of their child's care.
- Offers a variety of training opportunities for child care professionals.
- Helps to create new child care programs to fill unmet needs.
- Cooperates and encourages businesses to address their employees' child care needs.
- Advocates for children and families on a state, local and federal level.
We'll work with your schedule.
3729 Griffin Lane SEOlympiaLacey, WA 98501
- Inventory Management
- Office Management
- Administrative Support
- Child Development
- Community Outreach
- Resource Development / Management
- People 55+
- Must be at least 14
- 2 hours per month