Adopt a Senior
1 person is interested
Catholic Charities OASIS is looking for volunteers who can help seniors remain independent in Camarillo.Minimal commitment with great rewards and there are many ways to help!
- Become a friend to a homebound and frail senior.
- Help with errands.
- Read to them.
- Take them out for a stroll around their neighborhood.
- The occasional friendly phone call.
- At times help them with their shopping needs.
Can you sacrifice a few hours a month to make a major difference in the life of a senior?
We need responsible, caring individuals to aid our community's seniors.
About Catholic Charities OASIS
2532 Ventura Blvd., Camarillo, CA 93010, US
OASIS services are based on the belief that aging is not a disease and that seniors live healthier longer lives when they are as independent as possible and safe in their homes.
We have no income, religious, gender or ethnic qualifications. Services provided include: In Home Assessments, Case Management, Information and Referral, and Volunteer Support. We do not accommodate court ordered community service.
We'll work with your schedule.
25 N. Las Posas RdCamarillo, CA 93010
- Elder care
- Cross-cultural Communication
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 to 4 hours or more a month. We work with your schedule and time commitments.