Work Remotely: Volunteer Team Member
9 people are interested
The Volunteer Services Team Member will oversee the utilization and access to our volunteering platform; Volunteer Connection, the official American Red Cross volunteer engagement online system.
- Provide expert support and guidance to the region and/or chapter
- Establish an ongoing system training calendar
- Conduct system training, using official American Red Cross training materials for volunteers and volunteer supervisors
- Serve as a champion of our volunteer system
- Serve as a member of the National Headquarters
Time commitment: Approximately 4 hours per week, working remotely and/or on-site
About American Red Cross - Chicago and Northern Illinois
Chicago & Northern Illinois, Rockford, Joliet and Chicagoland areas, Chicago, IL 60612, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
1293 Windham ParkwayRomeoville, IL 60446
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- Basic Computer Skills
- Database Administration
- Project Management
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Approximately 4 hours per week, working remotely and/or on-site