Survivors of Human Trafficking Case Management Internship
2 people are interested
- General administrative duties
- Supporting case managers with tasks for vulnerable populations
- Researching community resources
- Coordinate client appointments
- Accompanying case managers to community meetings
- Advocating for clients as needed
- File case review
- Compliance monitoring
- Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently
- Openness to take on projects as they arise
- Must be able to dedicate 16-20 hours a week to the position
- Fluency in Spanish is required
As an intern with Refugee Services of Texas, you will gain incredible experience working with some of the most vulnerable population groups in Houston. You will also have the opportunity to work alongside a diverse staff within a growing organization.
This is an unpaid internship. For consideration please submit a resume and cover letter with the subject line Case Management Internship to Houston@rstx.org
About Refugee Services of Texas
7211 Regency Square Boulevard, Suite 203, Houston, TX 77036, US
Guided by the principles of human compassion and dignity, Refugee Services of Texas welcomes refugees, immigrants, and other displaced people and supports them in integrating and thriving in their new communities.
The five RST offices throughout Texas provide resettlement services and programs designed for the local communities we serve. Working in partnership with faith-based communities, businesses, and volunteers, we provide our clients with resources, referrals, education, and guidance to ensure their success in leading self-sufficient lives in Texas.
We'll work with your schedule.
7211 Regency Square BoulevardSuite 203Houston, TX 77036
- Critical Thinking
- Verbal / Written Communication
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Hours per Week: Minimum 16 hours
- Qualifications: •Enjoy working as a team member as well as independently • Openness to take on projects as they arise •Must be able to dedicate 16-20 hours a week to the position •Fluency in Spanish is required