Fund Development: Gift Processing Volunteer
DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Support the Red Cross Development Team by serving as a Gift Processing lead.
- Open and sort chapter mail
- Bundle and send check donations
- Take cash deposits to the bank
- Use remote software to process non-donation monies
One half hour per day, three days per week.
- Broad understanding of the American Red Cross and its opportunities for volunteer service
- Enthusiastic about Red Cross mission and programs
- Comfortable handling cash and making bank deposits
- Comfortable working with confidential information
- Competencies in office technology, including the ability to learn and work with computer software (training provided)
- Orientation at the American Red Cross
- On the job training with volunteer supervisor
- Volunteer Connection orientation, as needed
About American Red Cross: Michigan Region
1800 E. Grand River Avenue, Lansing, MI 48912, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.
We'll work with your schedule.
1800 E Grand River AveLansing, MI 48912
- Administrative Support
- Data Entry
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- One half hour per day, three days per week.