DONATE TO THIS
4 people are interested
Key Duties -
- Streamline company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.) to ensure uniform content and tone of voice
- Update accounts on YouTube, and any other appropriate social media platforms where we are not currently represented
- Increase our number of followers/donors by engaging with them on a daily basis
- Help create and design email broadcasts highlighting our activities and children
- Use polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation
- Build Facebook 'likes’ by approaching potential supporters through other social media channels and email marketing campaigns
- Track key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
Key Skills Required
- Proven written and verbal communication skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, and social media
- Strong familiarity with key social media (e.g. Instagram and Facebook) and with Google Suite (e.g. Excel, Word)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate integrity, hard work, and effectiveness
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- Skill at prioritizing work and completing tasks
- An ability to work independently and think creatively
- Must show up on time.
About Harlem Film House Inc.
2035 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10035, US
Change the Narrative.
Harlem Film House, a 501(c) 3) corporation, produces film & music festivals. operates year-round workshops, theatre productions and live events, while also offering business consulting to filmmakers and content creators in underserved communities around the world. The Harlem Film House creates a economic ecosystem by providing filmmakers services and resources to ensure longevity in careers in film, theatre and related entrepreneurial pursuits.Our programmatic activities include:
The Hip Hop Film Festival
We Watch Monthly Screening Series
HHFF World Tour
The Boss Pitch
Black Gold Gala
We'll work with your schedule.
2035 Fifth AvenueNew YorkNew York, NY 10035
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Sales Marketing
- Social Media / Blogging
- Basic Computer Skills
- Must be at least 18
- 10 - 20 hours per week - perfect for college credit
- must have your own laptop and smart phone