DONATE TO THIS
5 people are interested
Harlem Film House is looking for a volunteer to help it's Founder/CEO with basic administrative tasks.
This volunteer position calls for experience as Administrative Assistant support. The Administrative Assistant must be efficient with Microsoft Office office products and able to navigate the web, emails and will be working closely with the President by providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of office from your virtual location. Support and other tasks related to the organization as well as provide good communication is also required. Other tasks includes:
- CEO' schedule oversight
- checking emails / appointment setting
- follow up correspondence
- executive team schedule oversight
- reception duties (greeting potential clients)
- assisting with workshop/event registrations
- preparing promotional material
- responding to various tasks as needed
- designing documents as needed for projects
- red carpet invites
- networking opportunities
- potential travel opportunities with the CEO to major events both domestically and international (all expenses paid)
- attend film festivals & private screenings
About Harlem Film House Inc.
2035 Fifth Avenue, New York, NY 10035, US
Change the Narrative.
Harlem Film House, a 501(c) 3) corporation, produces film & music festivals. operates year-round workshops, theatre productions and live events, while also offering business consulting to filmmakers and content creators in underserved communities around the world. The Harlem Film House creates a economic ecosystem by providing filmmakers services and resources to ensure longevity in careers in film, theatre and related entrepreneurial pursuits.Our programmatic activities include:
The Hip Hop Film Festival
We Watch Monthly Screening Series
HHFF World Tour
The Boss Pitch
Black Gold Gala
We'll work with your schedule.
2035 Fifth AvenueNew YorkNew York, NY 10035
- Office Reception
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Customer Service
- Program Management
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Require 10-30 hrs per week for up to 9 months.
- must have a laptop and smart phone.