Hospice Volunteers - Immediate Need!!
Kindred Hospice of Jasper
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
Do you ever wish there was more you could do with your time? Are you someone who loves people and doing things for people?
We need you at Kindred Hospice! We have so many different areas to plug you in whether it is:
Direct patient care
Arts and Crafts
Making Treat Bags for Marketing Events
We will find the right fit for you.
If you are concerned about the impact of Covid-19 don’t be. We are taking every precaution for your safety and are following proper protocols per CDC guidelines.
Just leave us your Name, email and phone number and we will contact you with more information on how to become a volunteer. Can't wait to talk to with you!
Or call us at 205.384.3882
About Kindred Hospice of Jasper
74 Industrial Parkway, Jasper, AL 35501, US
The mission of Kindred At Home/CURO Health Services is to honor life and offer compassion to individuals and their families when facing a life-limiting illness.
It is our commitment to adhere to our company's core values and demonstrate them each and every day.
- Choose the right attitude, message, and priority.
- Be accountable for all thoughts, words, and actions.
- Embrace and drive change. Pursue growth and learning.
- Demonstrate humility and servant leadership.
- Select great people, treat them with respect, help them, and communicate effectively.
- Celebrate small successes on our journey to greater success.
- We are here for our patients and each other. Be passionate about what we do and innovative and efficient in everything we do.